Monday, February 23, 2009

Once, She Loved a Girl

Jot@s Anónim@s
Anonymous




From: ms. mumbles
Date: Aug 26, 2008 3:22 PM

heyyy load the photos!!! (;
hope you slept well... cuz... i didn't really sleep at all LOL


From: \\\LIKEmeBEFORE///
Date: Aug 26, 2008 3:39 PM

Details, girl!


From: ms. mumbles
Date: Aug 26, 2008 3:57 PM

okay, okay...so here it goes.
I got there around 3:30am. we chatted...and chatted some more.
I was sooo nervous cuz, fuck, I haven't kissed anyone other than Gloria for the past year.
So yeah, he said he was nervous too... then he kissed me (:
GREAATTTT!!! Make-out session (soft lips) it was nice.
I hate it when someone shoves their tongue down your throat, ya' know?

Umm...then well, foreplay....(VERY GOOD!!!)
Don't like going down on a guy at all... UHG!!! So yeah, that didn't happen.

Then, he got like a guy (I GUESS) A lil' more rough? Like a rabbit? I guess, lol... dang... I don't miss that AT ALL!!!!

I can think back to all the guys i messed with and I always had this feeling with them...(LIKE FEELING UNEASY. ALWAYS THINKING... 'FUCK... I WISH IT WAS OVER ALREADY CUZ I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING')

SO... that's when i started to miss being with a girl – I was trying to make sure that it wasn't ME missing GLORIA...but instead me missing a girl...
I miss a girl's soft skin...how they smell so pretty...their hair...how I know their bodies more... I missed it );

So yeah... I didn't even cum with him. Not like that's new, but yeah... I think I’m a complete sleaze...
I don't think that means I won't kiss a guy… but sleeping with them is sooo boring... (I guess like Jessica said... "for Shits 'n' Giggles")

Okay! feedback... cuz it almost seems like I'm having an identity crisis!


From: \\\LIKEmeBEFORE///
Date: Aug 26, 2008 4:41 PM

first of all... you've got game. i give you props for that. :)

I think you're affirming what you like, womyn. you know what you want. being with the guy makes you know what you want. And you did a power play... 'for Shits n Giggles'... that is so awesome.

i felt like i was reading a novel, you should publish this. for real... this is great work. I think people should see this.
you were describing feelings i haven't felt since i met kazu. you know... when it meant something.
you know what you like


From: ms. mumbles
Date: Aug 26, 2008 4:50 PM

wow Luis... thanks
Can't believe I'm 25 and just finding this out about myself...but it's okay though, right?
I guess it did make me feel more empowered...it almost really wasn't about sex. It was about finding out something. SO I CAN KNOW...

ummmmmm what do you mean by a power play???


From: \\\LIKEmeBEFORE///
Date: Aug 26, 2008 5:03 PM

You were in control the whole time with the guy. you know what you want.

From: ms. mumbles
Date: Aug 26, 2008 5:08 PM

That makes me happy...
you know what I realized? Since I've been getting hit on a lot...from these two guys...then that total drunk chick last night...and Molina...saying what she said (even if nada will ever happen)

it's nice to know...shit. Am I attractive...? Do I still have game? (;

No comments: